Work Permit Medical Check-Up
Medical Examination for Foreign Workers or Maid Checkups
The examples of the Types of Statutory Medical Examinations include:
- Employment Pass (EP)
- Dependent Pass
- Permanent Resident Medical
- Long Term Visit Pass Medical
- Student Pass
- Ministry of Manpower Maid Employment Medical Check-up, FDW Work Permit Medical
- Six-monthly medical examination ( 6ME ) for maid.
Taxi Driver’s Vocational License & the Private Hire Car Driver’s Vocational License
For Taxi driver & the Private Hire Car driver, we can also help you meet the medical standards set by the Land Transport Authority (LTA) when you apply for the Taxi Driver’s Vocational License (TDVL) or the Private Hire Car Driver’s Vocational License (PDVL). PDVL medical check-up includes a chest x-ray and physical examination.
Please bring along all the essential documents needed for verification and registration comprising Passport, Work Pass, MOM In-principle approval (IPA) before visiting our clinic.
Work Permit Renewal Medical Checkup
Mental Health Issues
At our work permit check-up clinic, we examine the individuals for any current mental health issues that they are going through. You can encounter several problems related to work-life that may cause distress in your daily functioning.
- Sometimes,workload demands result in burn out and significant stress on the employees.
- A poor professional relationship between employee and employer also results in emotional problems. It might include workplace harassment and bullying.
- An employee can be emotionally disturbed due to the fear of losing the job.
- An accurate balance between work and personal life is essential for a healthy lifestyle.
At our work permit check-up clinic, we assess all these factors along with work permit renewal medical check-up.
Physical Health Issues
We try to rule out all the physical health issues and their reasons for work permit renewal medical check-ups. The medical problems can range over a broad spectrum. These may include:
- Musculoskeletal injuries, causing pain in the backbone, ligaments, or tendons.
- Medical conditions, such as asthma, stroke, cardiovascular diseases, etc.
At our work permit check-up clinic, professionals examine all the physical symptoms for work permit renewal medical check-up. We help you get the permit as soon as possible by providing a complete report.
Similar to the work permit medical check-up, the work permit renewal medical checkup will normally include a medical exam by a medical professional to check if they are physically and mentally fit to work. There might also be other tests done such as blood tests (check for HIV/Syphilis/Malaria Parasite), Chest X-Ray (check for Tuberculosis) and Urine tests (check for pregnancy & sugar levels). Only with a completed medical checkup report that can be easily done at our clinic, applicants will be able to submit the application to the Work Pass Division of MOM or Singapore
Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) with the in-principle approval letter.
Work Permit Checkup Clinic
Our team will help you at our work permit checkup clinic based in Singapore. If you are now ready to go back to work, or faced an injury that you have recovered from, contact our team and we will provide you with a check-up to ensure that your symptoms are or are no longer affecting you or your work.
Please be reminded to bring along all the required documents (comprising Passport, Work Pass, MOM In-principle approval (IPA)) needed for verification and registration before visiting our clinic.