Anonymous HIV Test
Anteh Dispensary Pte Ltd is an approved clinic, licensed by the Ministry of Health Singapore to carry out Anonymous HIV testing. We use both the 3rd and 4th generation test strip to detect HIV. The test itself is safe, accurate and convenient.
No names, identification or registration is required for the test. Simply walk-in and let our friendly staff know that you are here for the test.
What is HIV? How does it affect?
HUMAN IMMUNODEFICIENCY VIRUS (HIV) is a virus that attacks and destroy the the human body’s immune system. This damage to the immune system makes it harder for the body to fight off infections and overtime, the infected body will lose the ability to fight off infections causing other serious illnesses such as cancer.
Infection is often spread through contaminated blood, semen, vaginal fluids and from infected people.
Ways to prevent getting HIV.
- Use Condom for sexual activity
- Consider Pre-exposure prophylaxis (or PrEP) treatment
- Be faithful and abstain from casual sex
- Get Tested
Get yourself tested if you..
- Have multiple sexual partners
- Have not been using condoms consistently
- Are unsure of your partner’s sexual history
- Had a tattoo or piercing with an unlicensed provider
- Had an operation or blood transfusion overseas, where blood testing regulatory requirement may not be stringent