Some vaccinations that are available in our clinic:
- Gardasil (Human Papillomavirus vaccine)
- Varicella ( Chickenpox)
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR)
- Hepatitis B
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis (Tdap)
Eligible adult Singaporeans will receive National Adult Immunisation Schedule (NAIS) vaccination subsides. Pioneer Generation and Merdeka Generation seniors will also receive and subsidy from their subsidised vaccination bills. Call us now to find out more about the subsidised vaccinations.
Chronic Diseases Management Programme (CDMP)
CDMP covers the following 20 chronic diseases:
- diabetes mellitus
- hyperlipidemia (lipid disorders)
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- major depression
- bipolar disorder
- benign prostatic hyperplasia
- parkinson’s disease
- rheumatoid arthritis
- ischaemic heart disease
You can access this programme using your MediSave to pay for out-patient treatment for these diseases up to $500 per account per year.
Each claim is subject to a 15% co-payment in cash.